We’re looking for you…
RAVE FabriCARE, is Arizona’s leader in true quality cleaning and is recognized nationally as one of the nation’s premier dry cleaners.
We’re always searching for:
- Technically skilled craftspeople – dry cleaners, hand ironers/pressers (bridal/formal gowns, trousers/slacks, sweaters, shirts/blouses, etc.), household textile ironers/pressers (bed linens, table linens, comforters, etc.), suede and leather cleaners/restorers, handbag/footwear cleaners/restorers, inspectors/baggers and tailors/alterationists
- Semi-skilled individuals – client service/garment tag-in specialists
- Non-skilled apprentices – handbag, purse, wallet, backpack, shoe and boot cleaning/restoration apprentices willing to learn a new trade.
We offer a challenging, yet demanding environment to those who thrive on delivering the highest quality of product and quality of service to a discriminating clientele.
At RAVE FabriCARE, you will work side-by-side with some of the most technically skilled fabricare specialists in the industry, many of whom have been with our company for 15+ years.
Whether you are looking for a technically skilled, semi-skilled or apprenticeship position, we invite you to consider RAVE FabriCARE.
What we offer…
- An opportunity to focus solely on the quality of your work (we don’t count pieces and we don’t pay by the piece)
- A Monday through Friday work week for production employees (an occasional Saturday during the busy fall season)
- No layoffs or reduction in hours during the slow summer months
- Excellent wages for the dry cleaning industry in the metro Phoenix area
- Paid vacation (1 week after 1 year of service, 2 weeks after 5 years of service and 3 weeks after 10 or more years of service)
- Paid holidays (5 major holidays per year)
- Subsidized medical insurance (after 60 days of service)
- Modern, spacious, clean, air conditioned/air cooled facility
- Spacious, clean, air conditioned break room/kitchen
- Easy access to major highways (101/Raintree Drive)
- Plenty of parking.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- You must be drug and alcohol free.
- You must be a non-smoker (regular or social).|
- You must have no criminal record.
- You must own a private, reliable vehicle for commuting to and from work.
- You must pass E-Verify (legal authority to work in the USA).
- You must have a verifiable work history that demonstrates responsibility and reliability (we follow up/verify work history/references for the past 5 years).
- You must have at least 2 years experience (full time) working in a professional dry cleaner if you’re applying for a technically skilled position.
- You must have at least 1 year experience (full time) working in a professional dry cleaner, clothing boutique, department store or similar retail environment, if you are applying for a semi-skilled position.
- You must have at least 4 years experience (full time) working for no more than 3 businesses or organizations, if you are applying for an apprentice position.
To begin the process, please provide us with some basic information about yourself:
After receipt of this preliminary information, we’ll contact you by email and/or by phone.
At that point, we may ask you to come in for a formal interview.
If you are applying for a technically skilled position, we will first conduct a hands-on test to ensure that you have the technical skills necessary to meet our high quality standards. If that test is positive, we will then conduct a brief interview.
If you are applying for a semi-skilled or apprenticeship position, we will conduct a brief interview.
Based on the results of that hands-on test and/or brief interview, we may then ask you to complete a formal RAVE FabriCARE Application Form so that we can verify past employment, references provided, and the like.
As you can see, we are quite thorough in our approach to hiring.
We take our work seriously.
And we expect you to take your application seriously as well.
On the other hand, if pass the formal interview process, you can look forward to joining and working side-by-side with the most technically skilled group of fabricare specialists or fabricologists in Arizona.
Bed Pillow Cleaning,bed-pillow-cleaning
Bespoke & Made To Measure Garments,bespoke-and-made-to-measure-garments
brides for marriage,brides-for-marriage
Brilliant Whites Restoration,brilliant-whites-restoration
Dating A Ukrainian Woman Tips,dating-a-ukrainian-woman-tips
Dating Agencies In Ukraine,dating-agencies-in-ukraine
dating over 40,dating-over-40
Dating Someone From A Different Culture,dating-someone-from-a-different-culture
Dry cleaning industry,dry-cleaning-industry
Fine Bed & Table Linens,fine-bed-and-table-linens
Handbags, Purses, Wallets & Handbags,handbags-purses-wallets-and-backpacks
International Long Distance Relationship,international-long-distance-relationship
Knit Blocking & St John Knits,knit-blocking-and-st-john-knits
Latin Woman For Marriage,latin-woman-for-marriage
legalne zaklady bukmacherskie w polsce,legalne-zaklady-bukmacherskie-w-polsce
Love In Other Cultures,love-in-other-cultures
mail order bride,mail-order-bride
mail order wives,mail-order-wives
Marriage Certificate Versus Marriage License,marriage-certificate-versus-marriage-license
Nationwide Clean By Mail Service,nationwide-clean-by-mail-service
Play Rom Games,play-rom-games
Russian Mail Order Brides Cost,russian-mail-order-brides-cost
Should A Guy Pay For The First Date,should-a-guy-pay-for-the-first-date
Smoke & Water Contaminated Effects,smoke-and-water-contaminated-effects
Steps To Planning A Wedding,steps-to-planning-a-wedding
Successful Interracial Marriages,successful-interracial-marriages
Suede, Leather & Fur Garments,suede-leather-and-fur-garments
Ties & Scarves,ties-and-scarves
Vintage & Museum Pieces,vintage-and-museum-pieces